Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Untouchables

A wave of awe pushed up against my torso in such a way, I ever so slightly found myself leaning back. It was an ever flowing wave that was found roaring much longer than expected. A state of abandonment is what I felt, and in those moments I saw no limits, no fleshly cares, a selfless people. I cannot speak of the years to follow for each individual, but on a corporate level, in that moment, those people where unstoppable. In that place Flesh had no hold and Death had lost its sting. In that state is where the observers and others hold zero power to influence. When the people danced with joy and abandonment I knew ALL creations in the area felt it, for I experienced each of them feel it and smile in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand for Israel