Saturday, June 5, 2010

Conspiracy Theories


Playing devils advocate once again in a conversation who's topic is irrelevant, I was called a Conspiracy Theorist. Though when it was rolled off the tongue, I felt like the name was a simile for Crazy Person. Yes I admit most conspiracy theories sound crazy and they are but when one refutes the idea by simply attacking the other's sanity I am left with questions. If the idea is so crazy why can't one very easily refute it? My hope is that when there is a "Conspiracy Theory" and it sounds a little 'out there' one would not simply brush it off as crazy unless you can prove your point. When a people take "A Word" for truth without a backing of proof, we become the CRAZY Ones, for at least the Conspiracy Theorists put some sort of thought/proof behind their ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand for Israel