Friday, June 4, 2010

like talking to a sheep...

It's a conversation in which one, myself, speaks with another. The conversation moves in such a way where the one, myself, divulges a revelation while the other thinks they understand. I use the word 'thinks' because in all truth they do not. It's not that they disagree but instead hold a false sense of agreement with something they think I am saying but again I am not. Though I try clarifying myself time after time, letting them know what they think I mean is entirely different, I find there is no way to get this person to understand in this time and place...

In those moments of frustration it hits me... this is how it must be when I talk to smart people, lol or better yet .... this is how God feels all the time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand for Israel