Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Sorry, I'm Wrong, You're Right - Let's say it together! (#5)



Why is it so hard for humans, including myself, to be humble and admit we messed up or are wrong.  We do anything and everything to avoid it. Here are some of my favorite reactions when people are called out for being wrong or for messing up!

  1. The never actually agreeing he/she is wrong and acting as if agreeing with aspects of the truth presented some how validate the being wrong part response.
  2. The makes a clever joke, in some odd way, releasing the need for any humbling response.
  3. The I don't want to apologize, but I'll try to say something quick that may suffice response (i.e.- "my bad")
  4. The I'm going to pull out all the times you have ever done wrong or been wrong in the past response (as seen in many dysfunctional couple fights, lol)
  5. The silence response
  6. The you're annoying me with your facts/lectures and I don't have time response
  7. The I'm going to make a sad face, which will hopefully translate response
  8. The cry and divert my mess up into people comforting me response
  9. The tossing of insults response
  10. The I'm in denial response (wait that's all of them, lol)
  11. The breaking out into a dance number response (okay I have not experienced this one but if I had this would be my favorite!!!)











#5 - AC/DC




Artist: AC/DC

Songs : "Shoot to Thrill"  "What Do You Do for Money Honey"  "Back in Black"  "You Shook Me All Night Long" 

Next Stop : Def Leppard: Pyromania

After That : Thin Lizzy: Jailbreak

Review:  Our First ROCK band! WOOT WOOT




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Stand for Israel